Auto-Update Broken[Solved]

Have a question with xFeed, need some help? This is the place.

Auto-Update Broken[Solved]

Post by Guest »

I set the auto-update for each of my feeds and then noticed that none of them seem to be auto-updating. I went and looked at a few of the feeds and found that each I checked has auto-update set to "never"

how do iget that setting to stick?
Kevin

Re: Auto-Update Broken

Post by Kevin »

The way to set up auto updating is to, once at the "Feed Detail" screen, select the auto update interval item. Once you are shown the options for auto updating, you select one and return to the previous view, the "Feed Detail" View. The time interval you selected should be reflected in the auto update section. On this view there are two buttons at the top of the screen. The button to the left has the name of "Cancel." Where the button on the right has the name of "Save." If you would like to retain the changes that you made, you would select and tap the save button. After you tap the save button the view should disappear and a dialog should appear stating that your changes have been saved successfully.

If you are following these steps and your changes are still not being saved, please post back here with any additional details and we'll see if we can't get to the bottom of it.
Kevin

Re: Auto-Update Broken

Post by Kevin »

Haven't heard anymore about this one, marking it as solved