Update all button [Solved]

Have a feature you would like to see in xFeed?
mikec

Update all button [Solved]

Post by mikec »

Kevin,

First, awesome reader. I am new to the iPod Touch, and xFeed works great. Very intuitive and organized well.

The only thing I really, really, wish it had was an "update all button", so that it would go out and update all feeds in all categories. This would be enormously helpful - say I am getting on a plane/train/etc and won't have connectivity for a while. This way, I can get everything downloaded and read offline.

Right now, I have to go into each feed and manually run an update, which is laborious.

Please include this feature. I would be glad to send you a donation.
Kevin

Re: Update all button

Post by Kevin »

Hey mike,

Thanks for the very kind words. The update all feature is coming in the next version, which should be out by the end of the year. It is currently getting its final layer of polish and should be hitting beta by the end of this week!

Post by Guest »

Kevin wrote:Hey mike,

Thanks for the very kind words. The update all feature is coming in the next version, which should be out by the end of the year. It is currently getting its final layer of polish and should be hitting beta by the end of this week!
You da man!

Do you know a good site that lists major RSS feeds from different sites? I find myself digging around for the RSS feeds, and I'm sure there is an easier way. Thx.
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Yeah sure, check out this link http://www.rss-specifications.com/rss-directory.htm. Some of the links are dead, but some of them are really good. If you find some good ones, post them in the general discussion thread!
Kevin

Re: Update all button [Solved]

Post by Kevin »

This feature has been implemented in xFeed 2.0.

Thanks for stopping by!