Instapaper and Read It Later links

Have a feature you would like to see in xFeed?
wilflet

Instapaper and Read It Later links

Post by wilflet »

Your Feed Reader is about the best out there - except it does not shell to Safari OR send content to Instapaper OR Read It Later servers (via java code from those two).

Please add this functionality - the built-in is most convenient, but Shell to Safari could have its advantages, too, as/when new technologies arise ... :mrgreen:
Kevin

Re: Instapaper and Read It Later links

Post by Kevin »

:oops: Am I blushing? Flattery will get you everywhere! The next version will definitely have an open in Safari option. As for the external application links, you are not the first to have requested this. And your request makes me ponder the possibility over again. Again I am still relatively unfamiliar with the Instapaper workings other than it keeps track of webpages you would like to read later. And judging by the name Read It Later must offer some of the same features. I like the concept and obviously other people do as well as is shown by these apps popularity in the App Store.

Edit: After glancing over the API for instapaper, I must say I like what they have done. Hopefully everything that needs to be done for a later version can get done quickly, so we can get this ball rolling!