New 3.0 version crashes [Solved]

Found a bug? Report it here
jsan

Re: !! Crashing in iOS6 !!

Post by jsan »

just wanted to say ...
I love this feed reader, it is simple to use and just perfect. Please don't ever give up on keeping it up-to-date, it has become an important part of my life ;)

and yes, since I upgraded to ios 6 I cannot refresh my feeds any more, it simply quits.

thank you also for this forum, I appreciate it a lot. There are some apps in the AppStore for which it is impossible to contact the developer.
John

iOS 6 - crashes on any feed refresh event - so sad!

Post by John »

On both my iphone and iPad, once I upgraded to iOS 6 this week, creed now crashes as soon as I try a feed refresh event. I love the app - please fix it to run under iOS 6 ASAP!

Post by Guest »

Can owner post here please as to estimated time of bug fix for IOS6. Many of us have lost our feed info. My favorite does not play catchup. I will be shopping for a new RSS feed since this no longer works for me. If it proves efficient then that may end my need here. Please advise. Thanks kindly.
When?

Post by When? »

When can we expect a fix for ios6? I am close to deleting the app and getting another one that works.
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Hello and sorry for the delay. xFeed 2.1 has been submitted to the app store and is now awaiting approval by apple!

Post by Guest »

Dear Kevin. As the app is free you should add paypal donation for your good work. Waiting for the App review so that it is working in iOS 6 again. Regards Mike from Germany
46blue

Re: iOS 6 - crashes on any feed refresh event - so sad!

Post by 46blue »

yes, also for me.
trying to refresh feeds but it crashes. can you please give it an update?
Lab Zen

Post by Lab Zen »

iOS 6 killed XFEED, please updating is urgent.

I have installed Xfeed because it is the only one It was possible to open a great list of RSS from scientific journals showing upcoming or recently published papers.

I believe many people are waiting for this update.

Xfeed is a great application and it needs the update.

Thank you very much.

Lab Zen

Crashes

Post by Guest »

I get crashes on the Offical QC feed, Calvin and Hobbs and Dilbert Daily.
Cavan

Post by Cavan »

Hello... Fabulous now I'll be checking the App Store every five minutes just in case.

Hugs to Kevin tho, coming to site, finding registering and replying, and going away happy and hopefully to get my news feeds back, despite Apple attempt to thwart me every having a good life.

Thank you
Cavan