New 3.0 version crashes [Solved]

Found a bug? Report it here
Kevin

Re: !! Crashing in iOS6 !!

Post by Kevin »

Hello again, wanted to say thanks again to everyone for your support. And just an update, the app is still in line to be reviewed by Apple. I'll post back as soon as I get an update on its status...
Robhj

Post by Robhj »

Same problem here - so much for IOS6 "upgrade". Glad to hear there's a fix on the way.
Thanks
Rob
Cavan

Post by Cavan »

:I'm a dork: two places to check, variety is good....

Post by Guest »

Crashing every time I try to update feeds in iOS6... Needs fixing ...
iPhone-App-User

Crash after Update iOS 6

Post by iPhone-App-User »

Yor App is wunderfull, before iOS-Update.
In iOS 6 crash everytimes this App!
Please repair this.
Sorry, I'm an Germain.
Thanks!
Cavan

Post by Cavan »

Pockets seems to be doing the something for their users.... @Kevin, I noticed they (Pockets) claim they get expedited review is that because they paid more?

How long does the Apple approval process take? iOS 6 has rendered your app useless.

How do I get at my RSS Feeds.... Then access via a competitor app ( plug for a competitor product trial, would be cool. I'd remember that as well graceful degeneration control and come back, at least for a little while. You are the best RSS browser for iPad yeah?.

What have I missed.....

Is there a way to share my RSS input, this informed me. You're app's tricked me into trusting it.

It's as bad as releasing a smartphone with Bluetooth disabled and locked out. iPad sans Google,

More hugs... Little Nao offering you a tissue.
Kevin

Re: Crash after Update iOS 6

Post by Kevin »

Thank you, glad you enjoy the app. A fixed version of the app is in for review now and will be released as soon as it is approved by Apple.
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

@Cavan An expedited review has been requested. I assure you that no deception was intended and I'm hoping you can get back to your feeds as soon as possible.
Cavan

Post by Cavan »

opps. :oops: a little too much brandy partings before I did that, But I know now that however much I liked your app, if it fails I'm lost.

I shall post a feature request when I find the appropriate place. Saving my feeds to the cloud just makes so much sense. It's undermined my faith in trusting a device. Sadness sadness...

Have you got a Wondows Store app, that would be handy, and ink annotations in jan / feb '13

Is it really 3 days even with extra whooshing... Not just street view then.
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Update.. Sorry about the delay, but the fix for iOS 6, xFeed v. 2.1 is approved and soon will be available in the app store. Try it out!
With the changes that were made for this bugfix version, there will be another version coming out here shortly..
Thank you for your input everyone!