New 3.0 version crashes [Solved]

Found a bug? Report it here
LeeJones

Re: !! Crashing in iOS6 !!

Post by LeeJones »

Success!!!

The update (finally) hit the ApStore, and everything seems to be working fine!

It was instructive to see just how long it took Apple to review and approve it once it was submitted. But its worth the wait, and working well again.

By the way, thank you Kevin, for the acknowledgement! :) It was unenexpected, but much appreciated from here!

Lee
pleriche

Post by pleriche »

Brilliant - life is rosy once again! :I'm a dork: Thank you Kevin for your swift action.

- Philip
Cavan

Post by Cavan »

Hey guys and Kevin, well done

The update has just shown up, oh the joy of discovering it there....

Cheers... Off to down load and see what's been going on

Cavan
Cavan

Post by Cavan »

Consultations..... I'm trusting and liking my iPad again.

Just installed the update, flawless... Updating feeds.. ... Miles still standing and Jason's now openly boasting

Lovely people....

Feature request....

Xxx
Phil

Post by Phil »

Wooo, it's back! Thanks so much guys!
Brian

Post by Brian »

So does this mean that all of you are able to modify your list of categories on the iPhone 5? Am I the only one who doesn't see any way to access Category Management with the new xFeed?
LeeJones

Post by LeeJones »

I'll confirm that. I can still easily add feeds, but they can only be added to an existing main category. I no longer see a way to do that.

This is not an issue for me right now, since I had long ago set up my categories as I needed them. I can see though that I might want to make changes down the road, and I no longer see a way to do that.

Lee
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Hey guys, I have a response to the current state of category management here: http://www.nothingeverywhere.com/forum/ ... 3112#p3112
Lgb0250

Doesn't work!

Post by Lgb0250 »

Just received an update today and it won't let me add feeds and continues to repeatedly crash when I try! Never had a problem until today's update. Not only can I not add feeds, this update deleted all of those from the earlier version!!
Kevin

Re: Doesn't work!

Post by Kevin »

Hello!
I have noticed this as well. The feeds should all still be intact. Something has definitely gone wrong somewhere though. I will post back as soon as I find out anything. For the time being, though, I am pulling the app from the store. My apologies and I hope to have this problem fixed quickly.