Xfeed won't open [Solved]

Found a bug? Report it here

Xfeed won't open [Solved]

Post by Guest »

The last time I was successfully able to use xfeed was Friday (1/15). I viewed my feed for http://www.gear-gear.com. I had the program open for abt an hour while catching up. The program didn't give any signs or error messages but when I tried to open it yesterday (1/18) the program splash screen shows up but I'm immediately taken back to my iPhone's desktop. Any ideas what's going on? :?:
Kevin

Re: Xfeed won't open

Post by Kevin »

Well, the best guess as to what is going on with your xFeed installation is that it is caught in an unfortunate loop of errors. When xFeed starts up it tries to load back to the screen it was at when the app was closed. If an error is not handled properly when the app is performing this operation, it will crash. This is a design flaw as well as a major bug. The proper attention will be put into this problem for the next version of xFeed. Fortunately this is a quite uncommon bug, however, it would seem to me that the only way to fix this problem would be to uninstall the app and reinstall. You should be able to load any feeds and use the application for as long of a period of time as you would like without this error occurring.

Post by Guest »

Thank you that did fix the issue I was having 'cept now I have to re save all my custom feeds. That's annoying.
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Understandable, my sincerest apologies.