International Problems?

Found a bug? Report it here
jct

International Problems?

Post by jct »

My feeds are not sorted the right way. Actualy it seems they are not sorted at all. My device settings are: Region Format is Switzerland, Language is English, Time Zone is Zurich, Switzerland. Hope that helps and there will be a fix soon.

Beside this point it's just perfect :-)
Kevin

Re: Bugs after 1.1

Post by Kevin »

jct,
Hello all the way over there in Switzerland! Glad you like the app! Which part of the feeds are not showing in order for you? Is it the listing of the feeds, or the listing of the articles? After checking the listing of the articles in different time formats, there appears to be a bug with the way it handles different time zones. Also, after review things after another posters comment, I am not happy with the way it handles feeds in the listing view under certain situations. Thank you for posting, as other region formats may have never been tested!
Yes, there is a new update coming which will be a top down rewrite of the entire program. This update should address any peculiar things that xFeed does with your feeds. As extra care is being put into this update it make take time, but your patience is appreciated and should be rewarded with a new update!
Olivier

Re: International Problems?

Post by Olivier »

Speaking of international problems, if you put accented vowels, ( é, ï ... ) in the feed title, both feed title and feed address are lost.
Regards,
Olivier.
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Hey Olivier,
Tested this out in the lastet version of xFeed (2.0.1) and it no longer appears to be an issue. If you still experience this issue, please let me know.
Yumor

Post by Yumor »

Have the problem with russian language feeds. For example http://bash.org.ru/rss
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Thank you very much for sharing!
As the problematic feeds are posted they will be made to work. Thank you for taking the time to share these issues. The next version of xFeed should have the issues for this feed resolved.