iOS/iPadOS scrollbars have vanished!

Found a bug? Report it here
Fluffybear

iOS/iPadOS scrollbars have vanished!

Post by Fluffybear »

I thought I'd let you know:
I've just noticed on my iPad Air 4th gen and iPhone SE 3rd gen that after the suggested/recommended/forced update to v17.2, the scrollbars have vanished on the article listings (LHS for the iPad, main view on the iPhone).
The scrollbars still show when scrolling an actual long article itself, but not on the general listing view.

I've confirmed that they've vanished by going back to an older iPad running 16.7.1, and the scrollbars definitely show up when scrolling up or down a long list of articles on that device.

It'd an odd one, rather unexpected, and surprisingly inconvenient because now you can't tell if there's only a few articles to quickly scroll through over a cuppa or hundreds (and you'd better go put on a pot of coffee because you'll be here a while :I'm a dork: :I'm a dork: ).

Perhaps you could take a look when you have a moment?
BR and enjoy the festivities :D
Kevin

Re: iOS/iPadOS scrollbars have vanished!

Post by Kevin »

Another quality bug report courtesy of the exceedingly quality fluffybear. My not so keen powers of observation had failed to miss the mysterious missing scroll indicators, so there is much appreciation indeed to you for lending your much more finely attuned skills.

The missing scroll indicators have been located and should be making a return appearance shortly.

Thank you and Happy Holidays!
Fluffybear

Post by Fluffybear »

That is awesome, Kevin, and I've just downloaded the update - works perfectly!

Many thanks, and best wishes for the New Year :)
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

That is fantastic! I am very happy to hear it and I must say than you, once again, for sharing.
Have a happy new year!